white chocolate mousse with seasonal fruit
White Chocolate Mousse
- 180g white chocolate
- 90ml milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 3g gelatine, softened in iced water
- 180ml cream
- 200g seasonal fruit, sliced
- To make the mousse, place white chocolate in a bowl and place over a saucepan of gently simmering water to melt.
- Meanwhile, place milk and vanilla bean in a saucepan and set over low heat to warm. Remove from heat, add gelatine and stir to combine. Add melted chocolate and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Whip cream to soft peaks then gently fold into the cooled milk/chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into 4 glasses and place in the fridge to set, about 30 minutes.
- To serve, remove glasses from the fridge. Add fruit to each glass and serve immediately. Enjoy!