RASPBERRY + COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
SERVES 4 | GF | DF | VEGAN
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen organic raspberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Place coconut milk and raspberries in a blender. Process until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a jug to remove any seeds.
- Add chia seeds to jug. Whisk together and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into jars, ramekins or glasses. Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge. Garnish with raspberries. Serve and enjoy!