Pineapple, Blueberry + Mint Salad
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbs Spanish onion, finely diced
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Salt flakes
- ½ fresh pineapple, skinned and finely sliced, core left in
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- Place parsley, blueberries, onion, olive oil, lime zest, lime juice in a bowl.
- Combine ingredients together well, gently crushing blueberries as you stir.
- Season with salt to taste. Allow to set aside for 10 minutes to macerate.
- Arrange pineapple on a serving plate.
- Pour blueberry mixture over the top of the pineapple.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve on its own or pairs perfectly with grilled seafood.