- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 120*C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place dry ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and mix together well.
- Add maple syrup, coconut oil and water. Use your hands to massage ingredients until mixture is sticking together.
- Evenly spread onto prepared tray. Bake in the oven for 1 hour, or until granola is crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before breaking into smaller pieces. Store granola in an airtight container.
Recipe, food styling and photography by Georgia Barnes.