CARROT CAKE GOODIE BALLS
Carrot Cake would have to be one of my all time favourite cakes. This tasty little recipe provides you with all the key flavours you would find in a generous piece of cake, but in a healthy, lunch-box friendly snack. Make in advance and store in the fridge for the week.
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup organic sultanas
- ¹/³ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup preservative free shredded coconut
- 1 ½ cups organic walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Additional shredded coconut for rolling
- Marigold flowers to garnish
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until ingredients come together.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Coat evenly with additional coconut. Arrange on plate and top with marigold petals.
- Serve and enjoy!