Buffalo Prawns with Apple & Celery
For the prawns
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs mustard powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs worstershire sauce
- ½ tsp habernero tabasco
- 3 tbs rice bran oil
- Salt and pepper
- 20 fresh green prawns, peeled and deveined
For the salad
- 1 green apple, finely sliced
- 1 celery stalked, finely chopped including leaves
- 3 tbs dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbs Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Salt flakes
- Sour cream and extra dill to serve.
- Place paprika, garlic, mustard powder, cayenne, worstershire, tabasco and oil in a bowl and mix together well. Season well with salt and pepper. Add prawns and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan or barbeque until hot. Add prawns and cook for 30 seconds each side. Remove from heat.
- To make the salad – place all ingredients in abowl and toss together.
- Smear some sour cream on a board. Pile on the salad. Top with the warm prawns and garnish with additional dill.
- Serve and enjoy!